I went digging through my old photo-editing work - found some cool stuff from my Texture & Lighting class. The dirt, grime, graffiti and all around surface textures allll originate from photos I took while walking around San Francisco. A total of probably 50 photos are layered into this creation. The job was to compile them all into an aesthetically pleasing, yet still grungy little alley straight out of the Tenderloin. I likes.
Also found some actual photo editing work I did for my cousin, now the successful owner of KSL Photography. The before and after shows it all. He thought the houses were distracting - so I got rid of them. The light on the wall was distracting, so I got ride of it, too. Subtle or big, Photoshop gets it done! : D
*Photos shown may only be a cropped version of original to both amplify the relevant areas and secure the identity of subject.... foot!
|
|




No comments:
Post a Comment