Time Pulse

The only way to get comfortable in a new program, like with a pool on the first day of summer, is just to dive right in. It's a sure shock at first, but then as you go about swimming and playing and having good fun, the sting of the cold water is forgotten and it becomes your second home.

I don't think I could quite live in Flash yet. It's weird. But for the animations below, I've at least started using the motion tween options - rather than just straight traditionally drawing everything I need. 

I can feel myself adjusting to the new waters! : D

Animation tests for the upcoming Time Pulse graphic novel and webisodes! If ya like it, go to the Facebook page and actually LIKE it : D It would help us out veeerry much! Share with friends! https://www.facebook.com/timepulsegraphicnovel


No comments:

Post a Comment